Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I’m so very tired of the posts on how Taylor was ostracized this season. Let’s get real, people. She admitted she has social anxiety. She chose to stay out of the group when they were larger.
diamondangel32
old hand
Reged: 08/13/23
Posts: 1101
Not a Taylor fan, but I did see that conversation she had with Angela on feeds about this very topic. Made me a little more understanding...until F3 NT
09/27/26 05:05 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I’m so very tired of the posts on how Taylor was ostracized this season. Let’s get real, people. She admitted she has social anxiety. She chose to stay out of the group when they were larger.
6 1
Pasty
09/27/26 04:32 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 97
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)