Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I see so many up in arms about devens pitch to Taylor. What else can he do to pitch himself other than letting her know she will lose vs drew. Why are people so offended by a threat? People are
fanofBB
Key Meister
Reged: 08/25/04
Posts: 1791
I don't feel it was a threat at all. It was basic end of the game talk. NT
09/27/26 03:33 PM






~ Fan of Big Brother since Season 1 ~

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I see so many up in arms about devens pitch to Taylor. What else can he do to pitch himself other than letting her know she will lose vs drew. Why are people so offended by a threat? People are
7
Devinstruther
09/27/26 01:15 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 147
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)