Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA Discussion

This is a response to: Why did they pick Ethan over this Kyle? This one sounds like a lot of fun. Ethan is a dunce. NT
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
Exactly for this drama? Maybe they really knew more about his past then they are letting on and used the resulting outrage and explusion as a way to receive attention? Am I being too cynical? NT
02/26/21 09:25 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* They ousted a Kyle last season, thus had one ready to add this time around. NT
HES
02/25/21 07:21 PM
xx * Why did they pick Ethan over this Kyle? This one sounds like a lot of fun. Ethan is a dunce. NT
LillyBell
02/26/21 09:13 AM
xx * Exactly for this drama? Maybe they really knew more about his past then they are letting on and used the resulting outrage and explusion as a way to receive attention? Am I being too cynical? NT
colleenag
02/26/21 09:25 AM
xx * or maybe the same "fam connections" that saved him from further punishment for the high school stuff NT
HES
02/26/21 04:20 PM
xx * I think they picked him because he looks like Emmet and his personality is a little like Dane in a goofy way. NT
LillyBell
02/26/21 09:28 AM
xx * Ethan looks nothing like emmet smh. NT
Omayra1107
02/28/21 07:07 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 45
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2021 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)