Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

L24
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 07/24/02
Kristen Storms Off the Set: Sneak Peek of Vanderpump Rules Season 2 Reunion, Part 1
02/04/14 08:59 AM

Our jaws practically hit the floor when Tom Sandoval and Jax Taylor came to blows in the Vanderpump Rules Season 2 finale. But if this sneak peek video is any indication, the reunion’s going to be just as explosive.

When Lisa Vanderpump and the SUR staff reunite next Monday night (February 10), Kristen Doute faces off with Ariana Madix, the girl who's supposedly responsible for all her drama with Tom. However, it’s not just Ariana that gets under Kristen’s skin, but everyone else’s defense of her, particularly Tom.
“I feel like it’s extremely hypocritical when, for months, everyone’s life was made a living hell about something that was really small that happened between Tom and I almost three years ago,” explains Ariana. “I feel like it was a diversion tactic, because then everyone’s focus is on me and not questioning [you sleeping with] Jax.”

“Huffing and puffing and throwing yourself around,” adds Tom. “Screaming at her in the middle of the restaurant — which, by the way, the way that [Ariana] handled that is like the one of the coolest and hottest things I’ve ever seen a girl do.”

Hearing Tom compliment Ariana sends Kristen through the rough. “F—k you, Tom,” she exclaims before storming off the set.

Watch this sneak peek from Part 1 of the Season 2 Reunion, then let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Video: web page

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kristen Storms Off the Set: Sneak Peek of Vanderpump Rules Season 2 Reunion, Part 1
L24
02/04/14 08:59 AM
xx * Good riddance. NT
liannalu
02/04/14 04:11 PM
xx * lol kristen storms is a soap opera actress on General Hospital. i had to read the article to see why kristen was on real housewives hehe NT
Belle
02/04/14 09:46 AM
xx * I thought the same thing. LOL NT
dwig222
02/04/14 04:51 PM
xx * lol NT
Judybug
02/04/14 04:24 PM
xx * So funny because all these Sur employees behave as if they're auditioning for a soap opera. NT
IrishA
02/04/14 10:00 AM
xx * True! NT
Shar
02/04/14 11:38 AM
xx * LOL Belle! I did a double take as well! hee hee! NT
Karina86
02/04/14 09:51 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 311
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2013 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S2)