Forums >> Reality Shows >> Other Reality Shows

CubbyPuppy
Key Meister
Reged: 06/05/12
Whodunnit? (spoilers)
07/15/13 06:36 AM

I can't believe even after them typing out C and N on the Killer's clue, I couldn't make the connection to put those 2 together to get cyanide. I guess it really has been a long time since high school chemistry.

I was glad to see another red herring murder to make sure there was some separation from the pack (it wasn't going to be solved just by deductive reasoning...well, unless you picked up on CN in the Killer clue).

If Kam isn't the killer, I'm not sure how he survived with the "Scared to Death" solution. Maybe because he said Don had a heart attack, which would happen with cyanide, he survived because it was a better fit than Ulysses' "Death by Mauling."

Unless it was edited out, I was wondering why Ulysses never mentioned the clues from the morgue to his group (the skin discoloration and the powder on Don's shirt). Game play or he didn't know what to do with that information, so he didn't give it?

I figured the guys would be in the bottom 2 despite the freeze out, since the women had overheard the other team discuss poisoning and could put it in their solution.

Indiana Jones should not try to solve next week's murder, but Samuel L. Jackson should.

"If my bottom is dry today, all will be right with the world" - Kimberley, Great British Bake Off 4

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Whodunnit? (spoilers)
CubbyPuppy
07/15/13 06:36 AM
xx * I know it has to be somewhat scripted, so perhaps it just had to be...but-my thoughts on the killer
jasunny
07/18/13 10:56 AM
xx * Ullyses said that the person who scores the lowest gets killed , the other scared card can be ANYONE including the killer, now if Ullyses is
silverspoons
07/15/13 11:17 PM
xx * silly question-but score the lowest on how and who did the killing? What is the talk of a quiz
aydenavery
07/16/13 07:33 AM
xx * they take a quiz like the mole but the producer thought the contestants telling there theory would be better tv link inside to great article
silverspoons
07/17/13 02:56 PM
xx * Thank you! NT
aydenavery
07/17/13 07:16 PM
xx * Thanks for posting that, silverspoons. It answers a lot of questions. NT
CubbyPuppy
07/17/13 06:18 PM
xx * In the closing credits of the show, it mentions a quiz to determine who gets eliminated.
CubbyPuppy
07/16/13 08:17 AM
xx * What I don't get is if the killer actually has to 'do' all of this stuff. Meaning, are they up in the middle of the night 'acting' this out? Or, are
laladoopiedu
07/15/13 04:44 PM
xx * The show has said the killer is aware of how the murders take place but not the clues...what I take from that statement is
silverspoons
07/15/13 11:20 PM
xx * At this point, I'm not sure. I'm starting to think the final quiz will go like this...
CubbyPuppy
07/15/13 05:19 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4343
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2013 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S2)