Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Amazing Race

AskMedia
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 09/05/17
Seriously, Leslie Jones Should Do The Amazing Race
01/13/18 01:58 AM

Link

Over the course of its 30 seasons, The Amazing Race has featured numerous contestants who were famous for something else before they went on the global scavenger hunt, such as YouTube star Tyler Oakley, screenwriter and director Mike White, and current season contestants Cedric Ceballos and Shawn Marion, who both played small forward for the Phoenix Suns.

But there are even bigger stars who have expressed interest in competing on the show, according to host Phil Keoghan, including a current SNL star.

"At the Emmys, Leslie Jones came up to me and said 'Phil, I want to be on The Amazing Race,'" Keoghan tells TV Guide. "'I'm dead serious about this. I want to be on The Amazing Race.'"

He thinks she'd be "absolutely hysterical," and we agree. We would watch Leslie Jones do just about anything, and traveling the world would be high on the list of things she could make funny.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Seriously, Leslie Jones Should Do The Amazing Race
AskMedia
01/13/18 01:58 AM
xx * Wow just love her pants! NT
colleenag
01/13/18 04:30 AM
xx * Could be pretty funny, but with the current talent pool of competitors I don’t know how long she’d last. NT
AskMedia
01/13/18 02:06 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 331
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2018 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)