Forums >> Survivor >> Survivor Discussion

This is a response to: Oh yeah, I just meant that as a comment about her. She's totally blown it by waiting too long and letting golden opportunities pass. There's almost no way to get them both out now. NT
FurnitureAlliance
Jokers Pro
Reged: 08/07/06
Loc: Los Angeles
Well I think Donathan goes before she does so there's that NT
05/16/18 09:29 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Survivor never gives us the full story but I really think Donathon blew a real chance tonight.
Blockhead
05/16/18 06:19 PM
xx * Yeah. At the least he put a vote against him. But I'm starting to think there is something that happens on these shows that doesn't translate to us because we can never know what it's like until we
colleenag
05/17/18 04:39 AM
xx * Anybody catch Angela's expression when Dom & Wendall told her to vote however after the tie. She looked horrified that she actually had to decide for herself. NT
PVRlover
05/16/18 09:31 PM
xx * Yeah at first it was "stay the course/stay the same", then it was "plan by the watershed" and then it was "split 3 ways" LOL talk about confusion! NT
colleenag
05/17/18 04:40 AM
xx * Yeah she was bumpuzzled NT
FurnitureAlliance
05/16/18 09:32 PM
xx * He's panicking NT
FurnitureAlliance
05/16/18 09:27 PM
xx * I think Laurel has blown it the last 3 TCs. She's very likely to get to F3 now but she's delusional if she thinks a split vote between Wendell & Dom will result in her winning. Who will vote 4 her? NT
Corndogger
05/16/18 06:26 PM
xx * In her defense I think she's only trying to make Dom and Wendell think so. I think she has the best intentions of getting rid of them then punks out. NT
krh5038
05/16/18 06:34 PM
xx * When though? I think everyone knows they both have idols. Plus there's high chance of them winning immunity comps. They're coasting straight to the F4.
JAF
05/16/18 08:47 PM
xx * When. Every week. Then she chickens out. I'm not defending her I'm just saying that's how I see it NT
krh5038
05/16/18 08:58 PM
xx * Oh yeah, I just meant that as a comment about her. She's totally blown it by waiting too long and letting golden opportunities pass. There's almost no way to get them both out now. NT
JAF
05/16/18 09:06 PM
xx * coming here to say pretty much the same! omg there's that "what is she thinking!" vibe and I just have to say playing the game must be a whole lot harder mentally
colleenag
05/17/18 04:46 AM
xx * Often they really do think they're playing the better game and will get more jury votes than the others. In that case we can kind of excuse them for not getting the obvious (to us) winners out
JAF
05/17/18 05:57 AM
xx * Yes, to be precise, Laurel thinks Dom/Wen will "split votes" and she'll get the win by default? Ugh. But she did also say she's letting them think that? So idk..crazy is right! NT
colleenag
05/17/18 06:06 AM
xx * I didn't get the impression she REALLY thought that she'd get enough votes in that scenario. I think that's just what she was telling them to keep them thinking she's not going to turn on them.
JAF
05/17/18 06:22 AM
xx * Yep my thoughts too.It was a good way for her to show she had thought about it and would take them and still expected to win..not a bad strategy but like you pointed out will most likely NOT happen NT
colleenag
05/17/18 06:26 AM
xx * I also don't think there would be much of a split vote anyway if both Dom/Wendell make the F3. I get the impression that Dom is considered the "top dog" and would get most of the votes over Wendell.
JAF
05/17/18 06:38 AM
xx * Yeah, I think Donathan is right, I think Wendell is perceived as Dom's "wingman" or at least that's how I perceive it too. I'm gonna guess Dom is good at making fire. NT
colleenag
05/17/18 06:44 AM
xx * She is a fool! hate this season! NT
Axelsen
05/17/18 06:07 AM
xx * Well I think Donathan goes before she does so there's that NT
FurnitureAlliance
05/16/18 09:29 PM
xx * Tonight was a golden opportunity to get Wendell out. Now it's too late for her to act. She's going to end up being the F3 person who gets no votes. Donathan will be mad and vote for Dom. NT
Corndogger
05/16/18 06:37 PM
xx * yep, that's the way I see it going too. Shame! NT
colleenag
05/17/18 04:47 AM
xx * We talk about Laurel and Don not doing anything but what the hell are Seabass and Angela doing? And Kellyn just recently wanted to do something. Do they all think they are Final 3 with those 2?
nicholaspuppy
05/16/18 06:25 PM
xx * Kellyn tried making moves for awhile but they either never worked out or people didn't stick to the plan. Ang is probably happy just adding to her paycheck. Sea Bass is playing both sides. NT
Corndogger
05/16/18 06:29 PM
xx * She didn't do anything until last week. She was Naviti strong until they took out Chelsea. NT
nicholaspuppy
05/17/18 07:55 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1256
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)