Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> Streamed Shows

JAF
Jokers Pro
Reged: 08/20/04
Loc: Colorado
Sex Education (Netflix) - Previews had just enough funny lines to give it a try, even though it was a stupid teen comedy. Watched the first epi and it was pretty bad, although it started
01/11/19 08:34 PM

redeeming itself a little late in the episode, giving a hint of what was to come. So we gave the 2nd epi a chance. It was better. Starting to grow on us enough to plan to finish the season over the next week.

Rough start though.

Join us at JU's Conservative Corner private political forum (PM Admin for access).

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Sex Education (Netflix) - Previews had just enough funny lines to give it a try, even though it was a stupid teen comedy. Watched the first epi and it was pretty bad, although it started
JAF
01/11/19 08:34 PM
xx * I am going to have to check this show out soon. NT
caressastar
01/29/19 11:01 AM
xx * I have finished 1-3 and it's grown on me...I like it! NT
Neva4getme
01/21/19 07:23 AM
xx * Watched epis 3 and 4 last night. Much better as the season progresses. Still weird and raunchy at times, but now we care about the characters. That first epi they were just gratuitously raunchy. NT
JAF
01/22/19 12:44 PM
xx * Finished the season. Got better and better. Now I wish it was more than just 8 episodes. NT
JAF
01/28/19 09:25 PM
xx * Finished. For me it took a good 4 episodes to get to something interesting. Even then, it wasn't much. Nothing really new about it? I was confused...
M3gabyt3 Administrator
03/01/19 07:54 PM
xx * Iím 4 epi in, definitely want to see how it plays out. NT
wyndycty
02/11/19 04:08 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 293
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threadsô

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)