Forums >> Reality Shows >> American Idol

This is a response to: I just watched some of the hometown concerts for the final 3. Maddie is by far the most natural singer. Gabby was way off key in hers (IMO), and Kaleb was ok. So, anybody else see any? NT
silverspoons
Joker
Reged: 07/09/09
Caleb was himself, kind of boring personality & same country tune. Gaby was all in from head to toe, seemed as much about her look as singing, Maddie was down to earth & sang well. NT
05/16/18 10:26 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I just watched some of the hometown concerts for the final 3. Maddie is by far the most natural singer. Gabby was way off key in hers (IMO), and Kaleb was ok. So, anybody else see any? NT
ready2retire
05/16/18 04:35 PM
xx * Caleb was himself, kind of boring personality & same country tune. Gaby was all in from head to toe, seemed as much about her look as singing, Maddie was down to earth & sang well. NT
silverspoons
05/16/18 10:26 PM
xx * I watched the video of Gabby singing God Bless America at the Pirates Baseball game, she did a great job NT
wyndycty
05/16/18 04:42 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 24
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2018 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)