HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

dillybean
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 08/14/10
I have to give it to Jackson, he is a comp beast, but that doesn't make him a likable person at all. His true character comes through with lying on his application to get on the show, saying he
09/22/19 06:13 AM

needs 2 Spanish credits to graduate andm wants to find someone to do the course for him online, having a 'secret' that he is unable to talk about until after the show (obviously some trouble he was involved in), not following simple game rules (HN's), anounts of food brought in just to keep him happy like we have never seen before, being just as involved as Jack with the horrible things said about David, Ovi and Kemi. Jack took the fall for both of them, Jackson will not get called out like Jack did. His comments about 'Making his parents proud, just once' makes me think that they have been disappointed by his actions quite a few times. Some people say that he's only 24, he will grow up. well, he's about to get quite a bit on money, enough to get a young man like himself a good start on life, lets see how he handles it. Any predictions ??????

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I have to give it to Jackson, he is a comp beast, but that doesn't make him a likable person at all. His true character comes through with lying on his application to get on the show, saying he
dillybean
09/22/19 06:13 AM
xx * My prediction is that $500K will be gone in 5 years and he will be all but forgotten, except for being a Z list BB celeb trying to stay relevant like most of the rest of the scuzzy players. NT
Debbi1956
09/22/19 07:36 AM
xx * I predict he will get back on his steroids, blow most if not all of his money within a year and be in rehab or dead within 3 years. I hope his parents get through to him before it’s too late
jdbb21
09/22/19 07:23 AM
xx * A Disaster if you're all correct about his behaviour. Dont know his family structure. Dont know how he was raised .. NT
Remnant0888
09/22/19 06:20 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 353
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)