HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

Corndogger
Jokers Pro
Reged: 02/09/08
Loc: Your Brain
Kevin taught his first mental health facilitators class with Rodney from S30 and one of their students was Zach. Yup, Zach is now a mental health facilitator. Photo inside.
04/16/19 12:26 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kevin taught his first mental health facilitators class with Rodney from S30 and one of their students was Zach. Yup, Zach is now a mental health facilitator. Photo inside.
Corndogger
04/16/19 12:26 AM
xx * This all seems a bit suspect to me. You take a 1 day seminar and they print you off a certificate saying you're qualified to help people with their mental health? Ok. NT
RatFloater
04/17/19 08:35 AM
xx * I am confused. We can all become MH facilitators? NT
Gamecock
04/16/19 05:33 PM
xx * You're not the only one who's confused. How did Kevin and Rodney become qualified to qualify others to be mental health facilitators? I don't recall Kevin ever talking about this on the feeds. NT
Corndogger
04/16/19 07:43 PM
xx * This seems like something that could go terribly wrong in a crisis if it is just a few classes and you get a diploma. NT
OUALUMinTX
04/16/19 09:28 PM
xx * To me it looks more like one two hour session. Definitely has disaster written all over it. NT
Corndogger
04/16/19 10:43 PM
xx * What is a Mental Health Fac and what do they do? NT
CougarSpy
04/16/19 06:14 PM
xx * Based on the charts on the walls it appears that the photo was taken in the Big Brother casting war room. NT
IceColdBeer
04/16/19 03:30 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 277
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)