HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: The people who believe they're the good people often aren't. This is why I would never make such assumptions about myself if I were on the show. I would just do what I do now, and assume that
LillyBell
Jokers Pro
Reged: 09/07/06
A good bb player assumes the worst and ensures to navigate through whatever comes at them. NT
02/11/19 05:51 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What is the word on NEM in the real world? Has she found out she was not "the good people" yet? NT
ScienceGirl
02/11/19 05:38 PM
xx * Been almost radio silence from her on Twitter.. NT
moeopoly
02/11/19 06:15 PM
xx * Natalie can be arrogant at times. It is one reason why she isn't with WWE and more importantly nobody else has wanted to pick her up. She is a decent person. She just has some attitude issues. NT
WillRulz
02/11/19 05:56 PM
xx * I was just so shocked that she even refereed to Tom/Kato as the villains in her exit interview with Julie. I was like...GIRL...you are in for a huge awakening when you see Twitter & fan polls. NT
ScienceGirl
02/11/19 05:59 PM
xx * Did she really do that? That's hilarious! I didn't watch that episode. What did she say? NT
grammypampam
02/11/19 06:10 PM
xx * She had similar issues backstage in WWE. It is why she didn't make many friends there. Attitude and arrogance. Failing a drug test didn't help either. If she course corrected herself, became...
WillRulz
02/11/19 06:04 PM
xx * That is interesting. I liked her when feeds first came on so was not sure if she & Lolo were just a bad combo. It sounds like both of their issues were just magnified by feeding of each other. NT
ScienceGirl
02/11/19 06:07 PM
xx * I didn't know who she was when the show started. I liked her & Kato the most. Was excited when they started working together. What a freaking disappointment she turned out to be. NT
grammypampam
02/11/19 06:19 PM
xx * I don't even think she knows yet. Given the misinformation her husband has spread to her about Kandi. NT
ThriveInChaos
02/11/19 06:02 PM
xx * Her husband is a decent guy but he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. He is what some would call a "meat head". NT
WillRulz
02/11/19 06:05 PM
xx * She tweeted that she was shocked that Kandi was gunning for her NT
LillyBell
02/11/19 05:47 PM
xx * How odd. NEM had been gunning for Kandi as well! Before they had that little bonding session, NEM was always trying to nudge her alliance to take Kandi out before Tom! NT
ScienceGirl
xx * She was the good people. Not once did CBS cut the feeds to protect her but they're still doing it for Tom and Kato even though they're not even in the game anymore. NT
Corndogger
02/11/19 05:46 PM
xx * Tom and Kato never attacked anyone. Cutting away is protecting the attacker, not the attackee... NT
moeopoly
02/11/19 06:25 PM
xx * only cut them when lolo (or tamar)has her nuclear over the top blowups that are nasty and personal (something tom/kato would NEVER do). but cat's outta the bag on lolo's serious anger issues NT
HES
02/11/19 05:53 PM
xx * Sorry, but Lolo & NEM are the hated mean girls. Ricky and Tamar are not much better. You may like them despite how horrible they are, but most people dislike them. NT
ScienceGirl
02/11/19 05:53 PM
xx * Sorry, Tamar was worse than both of them. NT
grammypampam
xx * Lolo is pretty awful too. NT
ThriveInChaos
xx * Remember that it was Dina who ran to Tomato and Kandi spreading gossip that they're the mean girls (and mostly because NatLo/Tamar didn't talk to her). NT
LillyBell
02/11/19 05:57 PM
xx * I watch the feeds (most days) and have seen how horrible Lolo & NEM are. Tamar too. Ricky fuels their twisted hatred of people. He is a catalyst. He starts fires and then acts innocent. NT
ScienceGirl
02/11/19 06:10 PM
xx * They talked around Dina like she wasn't there. She told Tom & Kandi what they were saying about them. Wasn't like she was telling them things that weren't said. NT
grammypampam
02/11/19 06:07 PM
xx * you can ONLY speak for yourself, of course. NT
BearRunner
02/11/19 05:54 PM
xx * No. I can also speak for every popularity poll, the majority social media opinion, the opinions of every guest on RHAP including Ika (who usually stans the women). I never said I speak for everyone NT
ScienceGirl
xx * The people who believe they're the good people often aren't. This is why I would never make such assumptions about myself if I were on the show. I would just do what I do now, and assume that
ThriveInChaos
02/11/19 05:49 PM
xx * Exactly. I liked that Tangela (sorry to all for the reference) talked on feeds about the fact that there were def the villains. L6 were actually the favorites, but they had enough self awareness to
ScienceGirl
02/11/19 05:56 PM
xx * A good bb player assumes the worst and ensures to navigate through whatever comes at them. NT
LillyBell
02/11/19 05:51 PM
xx * Not true. NT
LettucePray
02/11/19 05:48 PM
xx * Happened late last night. NT
Corndogger
02/11/19 05:55 PM
xx * No it didn't. Lots of us talked about that misinformation at the time. Just no. NT
LettucePray
02/11/19 06:38 PM
xx * Natalie was mostly quiet and was the brains. Lolo was the meat shield and ran her mouth. NT
LillyBell
02/11/19 05:52 PM
xx * NEM was nice at first. I really liked her. But she slowly got involved in the negativity until she & Lolo fed off each other's hate. She is much better than Lolo for sure. NT
ScienceGirl
02/11/19 06:12 PM
xx * She ripped on Tom & Kato pretty good. Then told Loco & Tamar that she NEVER said a bad word about Tom. That there was good in everybody & everybody deserved to be treated with respect. LOL NT
grammypampam
xx * I recall ONE time she lost it and called them mean names behind their backs to lolo in the gold room. the rest of the time she was in game strategy mode to get rid of tomato. NT
LillyBell
02/11/19 06:15 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 217
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)