Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA Discussion

ScienceGirl
Jokers Pro
Reged: 04/16/13
What if Anthony gets his way again? I am listening to him tell Mark that they can get Dane's vote to keep Cory by having Cory kiss up to Dane all week. I will scream if they keep her. NT
04/16/19 01:13 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What if Anthony gets his way again? I am listening to him tell Mark that they can get Dane's vote to keep Cory by having Cory kiss up to Dane all week. I will scream if they keep her. NT
ScienceGirl
04/16/19 01:13 AM
xx * I think it’s a very real possibility. Anthony is going to be relentless all week until he gets his way. NT
Trish_88
04/16/19 05:38 AM
xx * We are going to listen all day, loyal to the soil, the boys and cory loves you... NT
LillyBell
04/16/19 05:29 AM
xx * Dane needs to worry about jury too. If he flips to Anthony, he loses Damian, Sam and Kyra or Adam if they are in jury. It's getting sticky for jury votes for the PB's. Dane needs to help this big
dillybean
04/16/19 04:56 AM
xx * Adam was the only one who voiced to the Anthony at the meeting last night, that by keeping cory it only benefits Anthony and not the boys. NT
LillyBell
04/16/19 05:44 AM
xx * As it stands he won't. Adam and Kyra are 100% voting out Cory. Dane also seems set on voting out Cory as he sees her as a comp threat compared to Damien. NT
RatFloater
04/16/19 02:51 AM
xx * I agree about Adam & Kyra. I just fear that Dane will feel that voting against Anthony (whom he has demonstrated he fears) will break up the PB. Anthony pushing his "we already agreed to keep Cory"
ScienceGirl
04/16/19 03:54 AM
xx * I think what Dane will do is vote Este, he thinks Anthony will vote Damien. Kyra and Adam will vote Cory to go. Dane is thinking about jury votes, he wants Cory's jury vote and still get her out.
BBLover4Life
04/16/19 02:02 AM
xx * And he needs Esti's as well. He needs to be like "---- Anthony hes one guy" and keep his cronie not keep Anthony's Cronie. NT
BBFanJ
04/16/19 05:07 AM
xx * Who would believe that Dane voted to evict Este? NT
ScienceGirl
04/16/19 02:10 AM
xx * That is what he told Mark he might do jokingly. NT
BBLover4Life
04/16/19 02:20 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 84
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)