Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA Discussion

This is a response to: Best part, Adam to Anthony: "You don't need to stand up and stand over us and point your finger in our f*cking faces and.." NT
sicabrit
old hand
Reged: 08/11/10
I've been around people like Anthony and the thing to do is call them out on what they are doing. Label it just like Adam did. People like that you have to not back down to the intimidation. NT
04/15/19 11:50 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Best part, Adam to Anthony: "You don't need to stand up and stand over us and point your finger in our f*cking faces and.." NT
vortexfugue
04/15/19 11:32 PM
xx * Dane took full credit (word for word) for that to Damien and Este in the HN room, complete with firing back at Ant's 'sorry I didn't mean to intimidate you' and Adam's remark back. Wussy Dane. NT
LettucePray
04/16/19 12:53 AM
xx * Short man complex. Always has to make himself look bigger/badder. NT
voy_your
04/16/19 05:07 AM
xx * I've been around people like Anthony and the thing to do is call them out on what they are doing. Label it just like Adam did. People like that you have to not back down to the intimidation. NT
sicabrit
04/15/19 11:50 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 27
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)