Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> Other UnReality Shows

Mazita
Joker
Reged: 08/03/02
"Good Behavior" on TNT renewed for new fall season. I love this show too also On Demand if you missed season 1! Michelle Dockery from Downton Abby
06/18/17 06:15 AM

is the main character>>>Good Behavior, based on a series of books by Blake Crouch, also stars Juan Diego Botto, Terry Kinney and Lusia Strus. It tells the story of Letty Raines (Dockery), a thief and con artist whose life is always one wrong turn or one bad decision from implosion. Fresh out of prison, Letty tries to stay afloat; reunite with her 10-year-old son who is currently being raised by her mother Estelle (Strus); and show up for the mandatory check-ins with her parole officer Christian (Kinney), who carries his own demons which cause him to relate to Letty in a way that threatens his ability to do his job. Chaos returns to Letty’s life when she overhears a hitman (Botto) being hired to kill a man’s wife and decides to derail the job, entangling the pair in a complex and dangerously captivating relationship.

http://deadline.com/2017/01/good-behavior-renewed-season-2-tnt-tca-1201886518/

My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like: I KNOW !, Right?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* "Good Behavior" on TNT renewed for new fall season. I love this show too also On Demand if you missed season 1! Michelle Dockery from Downton Abby
Mazita
06/18/17 06:15 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 91
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)