Forums >> Reality Shows >> Married at First Sight

This is a response to: Hi SS, and welcome! I must say that I agree with everything to a certain degree. I'm hardly even watching anymore. If I falll asleep during an
FearlessDiva
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/29/14
I'm with you. I quit watching it a few weeks ago and check in here periodically for any updates, which there usually aren't any. I also quit
07/20/17 11:21 AM

watching MAFS 2C, and never even watched the finale. I'm not surprised to learn David ended up with no one. He reminded me of Ben Flajnik from the Bachelor. They both acted like fat kids in a food mall that were turned loose, and told go get whatever they wanted. Instead of exploring, and trying some of the food that was healthy for them, they went straight to the candy store and stayed there. I'll take a strawberry over a strawberry flavored Skittle any day of the week.

~It's cool to be kind...

Edited (07/20/17 11:22 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I can't with these people any more!
SuperStarr
07/17/17 04:30 PM
xx * Cody & Danielle
Mikentosh
07/22/17 06:47 AM
xx * Ditto NT
ne14cookies
07/22/17 10:39 AM
xx * Hi SS, and welcome! I must say that I agree with everything to a certain degree. I'm hardly even watching anymore. If I falll asleep during an
BigGirlPanties
07/19/17 02:45 PM
xx * I'm with you. I quit watching it a few weeks ago and check in here periodically for any updates, which there usually aren't any. I also quit
FearlessDiva
07/20/17 11:21 AM
xx * Great analogy and insight, fearless! Spot on. NT
BigGirlPanties
07/20/17 03:53 PM
xx * I have to agree with you. NT
FearlessDiva
07/19/17 08:35 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1965
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)