Forums >> Reality Shows >> Married at First Sight

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Married at First Sight's Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner Announce Pregnancy Six Months After Losing Their Son
02/01/17 12:41 AM

Married at First Sight's Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner Announce Pregnancy Six Months After Losing Their Son

By Melody Chiu•@chiumelo
Posted on January 31, 2017 at 10:00pm EST

2017 is starting off on a high note for Married at First Sight‘s Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner — the reality stars are expecting a baby later this year.

“Doug and I have been praying and not so patiently waiting to have our rainbow baby since we lost our first born, Johnathan Edward, in July 2016,” Otis, who is due in August, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

“We are feeling so blessed and truly thankful for this little miracle growing inside of me. Being a mother has been a long awaited dream of mine. It goes without saying that Doug is going to be the best daddy ever. We cannot wait to meet Baby Hehner this coming summer!”

“Jamie is excited about the baby now and wants to openly show her excitement now,” a source tells PEOPLE of the couple’s decision to announce the pregnancy early.

“They want to empower women to share their good news earlier than the politically correct 3-month marker. They want their story to inspire others to not be scared to come out with their news even in the first trimester, and not have society dictate a safe time to make baby announcements.” Read on here: http://people.com/babies/jamie-otis-pregnant-doug-hehner-expecting-after-losing-son/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Married at First Sight's Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner Announce Pregnancy Six Months After Losing Their Son
Dreamer Administrator
02/01/17 12:41 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 237
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)