Forums >> Reality Shows >> Married at First Sight

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Married at First Sight's Nick Pendergrast Wants Sonia Granados Back in Sneak Peek: 'I Miss My Wife'
10/04/16 12:22 AM

Married at First Sight's Nick Pendergrast Wants Sonia Granados Back in Sneak Peek: 'I Miss My Wife'

October 3, 2016 @ 10:11 PM
By Ryan Gajewski

Giving it another shot? Married at First Sight's Nick Pendergrast and Sonia Granados just might be on the road to reconciliation in the Tuesday, October 4, episode, as seen in Us Weekly's exclusive sneak peek.

The FYI unscripted series' preview clip shows the newlyweds ending up back at his place after an evening out for a festive Cinco de Mayo dinner. The pair have endured friction in recent weeks, with Granados having moved out of their home in a previous episode after Pendergrast claimed he wasn't attracted to her. Read on here: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/married-at-first-sights-nick-wants-wife-back-in-sneak-peek-w443224

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Married at First Sight's Nick Pendergrast Wants Sonia Granados Back in Sneak Peek: 'I Miss My Wife'
Dreamer Administrator
10/04/16 12:22 AM
xx * Too bad. I think Sonia will hold on to that hurt until time runs out. I wonder if she does this with everything. They may be well matched, but
TrinaE
10/05/16 06:34 AM
xx * I actually can see these two ultimately being a good match, but I am starting to think a "six week" process for people like them, just too short. I
ne14cookies
10/05/16 03:31 PM
xx * The whole Nick blow-up was something I expected. He's one of those guys who need to mull things over before he's really ready to open up. Being
Dimples
10/05/16 06:16 PM
xx * I feel very differently about this. I think she's smart for not running back to him. Would you go running back to someone who told the entire world
BigGirlPanties
10/05/16 12:53 PM
xx * At first, yes. But they committed to this process as a married couple. I did not leave the house that first horrifying moment my husband hurt me to
ne14cookies
10/05/16 03:25 PM
xx * Your points are very valid, however, I still feel the same. I would not be interested in continuing with someone like that. I'm sure you and your
BigGirlPanties
10/05/16 04:45 PM
xx * :) I also see your point... it is just they committed to this process so not sure I see the point of bolting but she had to do what she needed to
ne14cookies
10/06/16 08:03 PM
xx * I just saw your post about the hint. What do you make of it? I think it could go either way. Very ambiguous. NT
BigGirlPanties
10/07/16 05:47 AM
xx * Yes me too. NT
ne14cookies
10/08/16 09:37 AM
xx * To be honest he was drinking a lot when he said those horrid things about her. Maybe he shouldn't drink that much. NT
augie *
10/04/16 04:22 PM
xx * I hope he agrees with you. Seems like he has had some real regret. Hope not too little, too late. NT
ne14cookies
10/04/16 08:09 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1636
Thread Tags: Married at First Sight's Nick Pendergrast Wants Sonia Granados Back in Sneak Peek: 'I Miss My Wife'

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)