Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> Binge Worthy

ne14cookies
JU Cookie Monster
Reged: 06/24/06
Can't wait to see what all people post. I tend to binge watch... Got hooked on British crime dramas. So many not sure remember them all.
05/26/17 04:58 PM

Murdoch Mysteries - love the historic references and the incorporation of the inventions from the turn of the century. Being I think I lived in the wrong century, it was like I could live in my fantasy era... which then led me to

Miss Fisher Murder mysteries.... She not only embodies the turn of the century woman, but my feminist liberal side as well. Living vicariously through her has been a fun ride.

Midsomer's Murders, Brokenwood Mysteries to name a few. Bad with names so drawing a blank at the moment.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can't wait to see what all people post. I tend to binge watch... Got hooked on British crime dramas. So many not sure remember them all.
ne14cookies
05/26/17 04:58 PM
xx * Love British tv....
eve_dallas
05/29/17 08:29 AM
xx * There was a BBC one I binged...Old Tricks NT
rationalinsanity
03/30/18 03:13 PM
xx * Line of Duty is my jam!!! The twists are amazing!!! You need to put Happy Valley on that list! NT
petite6
05/30/17 05:46 PM
xx * Thanks for heads up. Just stumbled on Dr. Drake Mysteries, British TV. Looks addicting...only seen one episode so far. Has anyone seen it? NT
ne14cookies
05/30/17 06:49 PM
xx * you must watch Line of Duty!! You will Looooove it! Each season gets better and better. Happy Valley has a horrible villain but the actress is
petite6
05/30/17 07:05 PM
xx * I just looked Line of Duty up...I agree. Excited to check it out too. :D Have to be careful... Afraid I will start to binge several at a time LOL NT
ne14cookies
05/30/17 07:27 PM
xx * Yay!! I should have said Happy has a great villain. He's so evil!! NT
petite6
05/30/17 07:31 PM
xx * Oh yes, those too :). I think I have forgotten more than I remember these days. NT
ne14cookies
05/29/17 04:08 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 972
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)