HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates

LiZinTeXaS
veteran
Reged: 08/04/14
(4:55am) As Alex packs up Cody joins her in the BY Alex says listen me and Jason have nothing against you no problems
08/13/17 10:30 AM

Alex: I'm not voting and the only person I want to keep safe is him and we are only 2 people. I'm not going to put him in any jeopardy, he is the only person I want to see win over me in this game.
Cody: right
Alex: I don't care about my game but I won't jeopardize his. They are going to take somebody down. I want Jason down. If he comes down you got a chance. I lined you up. I set you up with some facetime. You just have to convince everyone else.
Cody: That's not going to happen
Alex: Well everyone see's what Elena did today. People are not very loyal to you. Elena is not loyal to Mark and he does not see that yet
Cody: Those guys (Marlena)are not my teammates, they have never been been my teammates they have never the most disloyal to me in this game
Alex: well yeah
Cody: by far from the start
Alex: well yeah in harder times they are not with you and the first thing they do is throw your name under the bus. I'm not the one against you dude, trust me 100%
Cody: I know, I know
Alex: you do know, people lie to my face and 10 seconds later flip on me, this is why I am a camp guide
Cody: I promise you whatever anyone has said about me, they ..
they come inside and talk ends
Alex: We'll talk

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* (4:55am) As Alex packs up Cody joins her in the BY Alex says listen me and Jason have nothing against you no problems
LiZinTeXaS *
08/13/17 10:30 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 7882
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)