HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

moeopoly
Poo Bah
Reged: 09/05/13
Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola (from Jershey Shore) Rumored for CBB
11/29/17 08:59 PM

The cast of Jersey Shore is reuniting for Jersey Shore Family Vacation, but Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola won’t be heading to Seaside Heights. RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal the reason Giancola won’t be joining her co-stars for the show’s highly anticipated return.

“Sammi is working on another project,” a source close to Giancola told Radar. “I believe she is joining Celebrity Big Brother.”

Read here: https://radaronline.com/videos/sammi-sweetheart-giancola-reason-ditching-jersey-shore-reunion/

** ADDED:
The Sun Report: "BIG BOTHER Sammi Giancola ditched the Jersey Shore reunion to go on Celebrity Big Brother"
US reports claim the reality star is also said to want to avoid running into her ex Ronnie Ortiz-Magro
It's believed that the beauty will instead appear in the US edition of Celebrity Big Brother.

Read here: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5028805/sammi-giancola-ditched-jersey-shore-reunion-celebrity-big-brother/

Edited (11/29/17 09:50 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola (from Jershey Shore) Rumored for CBB
moeopoly
11/29/17 08:59 PM
xx * Ick. NT
HES
12/02/17 11:57 AM
xx * remember the rule if the name of a HG name gets released by anyone but CBS then they won't be on that season so this eliminates her now. NT
WolfDShadow
12/01/17 12:36 AM
xx * This is BB for celebrities. I'm sure most of the cast will be leaked before the show. NT
bellahonor1
12/03/17 04:33 PM
xx * Put her in put her in NT
BBnightmarez
11/30/17 12:45 PM
xx * Oh please no! I'm sure she would do great in comps, but that's it. She is SO boring! No personality, really-- just wallpaper, basically. I hope...
NEWORDER720
11/30/17 11:37 AM
xx * "Rahnnnnn! Staahhpp!" NT
RatFloater
11/30/17 01:50 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3236
Thread Tags: cbb

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)