HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Bro is watching Made In Chelsea’s Stephanie Pratt in talks for new US version of Celebrity Big Brother
11/20/17 01:35 AM

big bro is watching Made In Chelsea’s Stephanie Pratt in talks for new US version of Celebrity Big Brother

Stephanie has already appeared on the UK version of the show but hopes to do even better in the Big Brother house across the pond

By Jill Robinson

15th November 2017, 10:08 pm
Updated: 15th November 2017, 11:31 pm

STEPHANIE Pratt is in talks to take part in the new US version of Celebrity Big Brother.

The 31-year-old is used to being in front of the cameras having started out on American show The Hills and more recently E4 reality show Made in Chelsea.

Stephanie took part in the UK version of the show in 2014 and was the fourth celebrity to be evicted, but now the American is set to enter the house again across the pond.

A source exclusively told The Sun Online: "While Steph's been in LA she has been seen by the producers of the new US version of Celebrity Big Brother.

"The producers see her as a heritage reality star- one of the original global reality stars who has continued in reality TV both in the US and UK. Read on :
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4923761/made-in-chelsea-stephanie-pratt-celebrity-big-brother/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Bro is watching Made In Chelsea’s Stephanie Pratt in talks for new US version of Celebrity Big Brother
Dreamer Administrator
11/20/17 01:35 AM
xx * How bout some actual celebrities? I havent heard of her or this show she's from. NT
spanner
11/29/17 04:06 PM
xx * Just wondering,how old are you? You must be very young or a much older wo/man to not know about Laguna Beach and the Hills. They were huge on...
NEWORDER720
11/30/17 11:40 AM
xx * I'm sure i'm older than you. To say those shows were "huge" is a bit of an overstatement.. and this "made in chelsea" show i have no clue what it
spanner
12/01/17 11:04 AM
xx * Never heard of her... hope they get some more well-known celebs and not all "reality tv stars" NT
moeopoly
11/24/17 08:45 PM
xx * I've never heard of any of these people they're talking about as "celebrities" NT
FurnitureAlliance
11/24/17 10:17 PM
xx * I hope she gets on it this season will be amazing NT
BBnightmarez
11/21/17 08:08 PM
xx * I wouldn't hate it, tbh. NT
NEWORDER720
11/20/17 03:47 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 3369
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)