HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

moeopoly
Poo Bah
Reged: 09/05/13
KCCI News Des Moines: Iowan who stole hearts on 'Big Brother' visits Des Moines
10/14/17 07:02 AM

VIDEO: http://www.kcci.com/article/iowan-who-stole-hearts-on-big-brother-visits-des-moines/12842492

DES MOINES, Iowa —
Jason Dent, a rodeo clown from Humeston in southern Iowa, stole hearts with his cowboy charm this season on CBS’ “Big Brother.”

Dozens of fans lined up Thursday night to take a picture and get his autograph at Peace Tree Brewing in Des Moines.

Dent found out his wife is pregnant while on the show, which gave him motivation to keep going.

He also shared how exciting it was to compete and how blindsided he was when he was voted off.

“I realized I was missing here,” Dent said. “You know, the grass isn’t really greener on the other side. It’s the same everywhere, and I have a new love for Iowa and my family and my hometown.”

Dent was the 11th person kicked off the show.

Edited (10/14/17 07:02 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* KCCI News Des Moines: Iowan who stole hearts on 'Big Brother' visits Des Moines
moeopoly
10/14/17 07:02 AM
xx * The person who should have won AFP...
sunkist
10/14/17 05:06 PM
xx * stole hearts really?he makes jokes about having force able sex and tying a women's daughter's making them to watch.ask a women who's been rape if -
nana110
10/14/17 11:06 AM
xx * in my opinion, he was trying to fit in with the perverted group to stay in the game. he NEVER acted that way, and really cares a lot for Kevin NT
dollady
10/23/17 09:49 AM
xx * Gotta remember, there's casuals.... NT
moeopoly
10/15/17 10:18 PM
xx * Hides post>>> as you do not know the context of comment...It was all started by a stupid question by PAUL! NT
Mazita
10/14/17 03:22 PM
xx * right blame paul for the words that came ot of jasons mouth....he also made many other bad comments wile talking to alex so i guess she made him NT
johnnycat
10/14/17 05:00 PM
xx * i can assure you i understand the context of comment it doesn't matter he said it.he is a grown man he knows right from wrong ..jmo.. NT
nana110
10/14/17 04:13 PM
xx * Thanks for the link Moeopoly....jason was a fav of mine!! NT
Mazita
10/14/17 08:15 AM
xx * Yep, me too. He was the only reason I watched. I couldn't stand anyone else. NT
starrynite
10/14/17 03:14 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 4422
Thread Tags: Jason BB19

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)