Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dani
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/24/09
Christmas reacts to Jessica and Cody Joining 'The Amazing Race'
09/29/17 03:44 PM

Christmas Abbott wasn't the biggest fan of Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson in the Big Brother house, but that won't stop her from rooting for the couple when they appear on the upcoming season of The Amazing Race.

"Whatever happened between Cody and me in the house, or Cody and me and Jess in the house, or me and Jess in the house — for me, that stays in the house. I can get past that," the fitness superstar, 35, exclusively tells Us Weekly. "I know that they'll do well. They're both very physical, they're very sharp. I think that they'll do well."

Abbott broke her foot just two weeks into the summer, but she persevered and finished in third place behind her two closest allies, Josh Martinez and Paul Abrahamian. Now, she's on the road to recovery in hopes of one day competing on The Amazing Race herself.

"They can pick me next year once my foot is healed," she tells Us. "I can come back full-throttle because I definitely did not get to demonstrate [on Big Brother] what I was capable of."

As for who she'd choose as her teammate? "I have a short list," the CrossFit athlete quips. "Obviously Josh would be super fun. Paul would be really good. Alex [Ow] would be amazing. I think me and Alex would be a great duo. I'm not sure if it was portrayed or not, but Alex and I got pretty close in the house and I love that girl. She is a badass and she's going to do amazing things with her life."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brothers-christmas-reacts-to-jessica-cody-on-amazing-race-w506331

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Christmas reacts to Jessica and Cody Joining 'The Amazing Race'
Dani
09/29/17 03:44 PM
xx * She should not be allowed back again. If she wanted to return, she should have left when she needed surgery NT
jjjg
10/02/17 08:46 AM
xx * Christmas is awesome! Probably my favorite female BB player ever, other than Vanessa. Really hope that I see her on another season soon!
Tailslover13
10/01/17 03:27 AM
xx * personally i hope cbs and bb are done with her and i never have to see her again. NT
jjnewboots
09/30/17 04:59 PM
xx * Same! I had such high hopes for her - but she was a JOKE. NT
moeopoly
09/30/17 08:19 PM
xx * So over her. Stick to doing endless burpees and writing self-help books. NT
RatFloater
09/29/17 11:08 PM
xx * She needs to play nice after finding out how popular these two are. She called Cody a *ickhead last week and now she is talking about how nice he NT
Sambb19
09/29/17 10:42 PM
xx * I disagree with Christmas, we definitely saw what she was capable of. NT
Cpm1
09/29/17 09:45 PM
xx * Seriously? We watched the feeds... we saw you trash Alex...over and over again. We saw how you treated Jody. No AR for u! NT
savjoz
09/29/17 08:31 PM
xx * Toward the end Alex & X did start to get closer NT
FurnitureAlliance
09/29/17 09:12 PM
xx * I like that xmas is trying to put the game and grudges behind her. NT
FurnitureAlliance
09/29/17 06:02 PM
xx * No more Christmas, CBS!! Also, CBS, why did you edit out the"love" Xmas has for Alex? NT
jamorrow2003
09/29/17 05:46 PM
xx * She goes on about how she loves Alex was that before or after she called her a f****** c*** ? NT
Rednecklady
09/29/17 04:20 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 16665
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)