Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Paul Abrahamian: A snake, the devil, the puppet-master - well that's an interesting way to put it....First off
09/22/17 12:49 AM

This thread has been moved

Thread moved to the BB Discussion Forum. Click on link above to view/reply/

A snake, the devil, the puppet-master - well that's an interesting way to put it 🤷🏻‍♂️First off, I want to thank all the people that have supported me through & through the madness of this game & I want to thank @cbs_bigbrother for giving me another shot at insanity. Now to address a few things & speak on my own behalf - first & foremost it hurts my heart that people would EVER be under the impression that I would try to mock a houseguest with racism. I am absolutely shocked & appalled that this is immediately where a few people thought my intentions stood. Because I was referred to as a snake for an entire week, I decided to beat Dominique to ridiculing me during a ceremony speech (which she said she was going to do) by ridiculing myself & wearing a snake pattern dress, with snake pattern leggings, & painting a diamond on my head to imitate a black diamond snake. In the house I often used a Dead Sea black face-mask to exfoliate my skin, which is what I used to finish my snake outfit. To anyone who was offended by this ridiculous misconception, I apologize & hope this clears all the nonsense. Next, I absolutely love & support my country, & respect every single person who has/is serving my country. I did not disrespect Cody's service, in fact I thanked him personally on a few occasions for his time in the military. In the big brother house, Cody admitted to lying not only about his age, but also the time he served & what branches he served in, for his game. This obviously caused the house, including myself, to question exactly who Cody was or what he actually did - he was not very social. The bullying comments also set me back a bit, sure I controlled a lot of the strategy in the season but I definitely did not control the mouths & actions of 15 adults. My intentions were purely strategic, & part of big brother is handling the pressure/mental warfare. Of course I had to make everyone feel like I was their ally - if they didn't feel like they could gain some sort of advantage from me, then they would immediately discard me. Hope you guys enjoyed the madness this season & don't waste your time talking ***** because I literally never cared. 🌴 #friendship #bb19

A post shared by Paul Abrahamian (@deadskull) on

A snake, the devil, the puppet-master - well that's an interesting way to put it First off, I want to thank all the people that have supported me through & through the madness of this game & I want to thank @cbs_bigbrother for giving me another shot at insanity. Now to address a few things & speak on my own behalf - first & foremost it hurts my heart that people would EVER be under the impression that I would try to mock a houseguest with racism. I am absolutely shocked & appalled that this is immediately where a few people thought my intentions stood. Because I was referred to as a snake for an entire week, I decided to beat Dominique to ridiculing me during a ceremony speech (which she said she was going to do) by ridiculing myself & wearing a snake pattern dress, with snake pattern leggings, & painting a diamond on my head to imitate a black diamond snake. In the house I often used a Dead Sea black face-mask to exfoliate my skin, which is what I used to finish my snake outfit. To anyone who was offended by this ridiculous misconception, I apologize & hope this clears all the nonsense. Next, I absolutely love & support my country, & respect every single person who has/is serving my country. I did not disrespect Cody's service, in fact I thanked him personally on a few occasions for his time in the military. In the big brother house, Cody admitted to lying not only about his age, but also the time he served & what branches he served in, for his game. This obviously caused the house, including myself, to question exactly who Cody was or what he actually did - he was not very social. The bullying comments also set me back a bit, sure I controlled a lot of the strategy in the season but I definitely did not control the mouths & actions of 15 adults. My intentions were purely strategic, & part of big brother is handling the pressure/mental warfare. Of course I had to make everyone feel like I was their ally - if they didn't feel like they could gain some sort of advantage from me, then they would immediately discard me. Hope you guys enjoyed the madness this season & don't waste your time talking ***** because I literally never cared. #friendship #bb19

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Paul Abrahamian: A snake, the devil, the puppet-master - well that's an interesting way to put it....First off
Dreamer Administrator
09/22/17 12:49 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 151
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)