Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother 19: Paul Abrahamian on His Second Second Place
09/25/17 01:15 AM

Big Brother 19: Paul Abrahamian on His Second Second Place

September 21, 2017 – 4:36 PM

///snip///
It’s been about 12 hours since everything happened. You were in shock coming out of the house. Has anything changed with your mindset, looking back on things?
Not really, I don’t know what else could have changed at this point. People have been telling me that I should have owned up to my strategy and gameplay to the jurors, but I don’t think that would have made them feel any better.

How are you feeling at this point? Making the final two twice is a big accomplishment in Big Brother. Did you have any inkling that the jury would go in Josh’s direction during the questioning?
The line of questioning kind of threw me off because it was a little bizarre. Tossing words like “bullying,” “backstabbing,” “friendship.” Being the only vet, I had to associate my social game in such a way where I needed to have everyone feel like they were on my side in order to not get evicted. People took it personally in that sense. It’s a little wild to me because I assumed we all came to play a game.

Were there any people who voted for or against you that you were surprised by when it all shook out?
I was surprised at Jason and Alex’s votes. Alex told me that she’d have my vote and she’d fight for me in jury, which…I clearly don’t think that she did that. Cody expressed his lack of…(laughs) like for both me and Josh but based off of the things Josh did out of the house and the way he sent certain people out, I would assume that Cody was such a fan of battling it out with me. He had this infatuation with fighting it out with me. I would have thought that he would have respected that, but I guess not. Read on here: https://parade.com/603509/mikebloom/big-brother-19-paul-abrahamian-on-his-second-second-place/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother 19: Paul Abrahamian on His Second Second Place
Dreamer Administrator
09/25/17 01:15 AM
xx * For Paul to fully understand why he lost, he can't be cavalier about not watching the seasons he lost.
Tank
09/29/17 01:14 PM
xx * Shhhhhhhhh...We don't need Paul studying up for a future BB NT
FurnitureAlliance
09/29/17 01:36 PM
xx * OMG I couldn't even finish reading it. The total lack of self-awareness and delusions is insane! I really hope at some point he will watch...
luvmykitties
09/25/17 08:22 PM
xx * yeah, they all came to play a game, why did you orchestrate throwing the HOH comps, and house against 1 player, right, real fair NT
punxsutawneygal
09/25/17 06:57 PM
xx * He still doesn't get it. He & Cody never battled, he'd send his dogs to do it. NT
jjjg
09/25/17 10:15 AM
xx * Julie Chen said it best~~ paul is just a brat.
handymike
09/25/17 09:50 AM
xx * #TeamJody
handymike
09/25/17 09:47 AM
xx * He'll never get it. Thinks he is perfect which is why he lost a second time. NT
jjnewboots
09/25/17 07:19 AM
xx * Sore loser, haha
sammie947
09/25/17 04:10 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 6460
Thread Tags: Paul BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)