Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

bbfanm
Mostly lurking
Reged: 09/22/17
My Experiences meeting the BB19 Cast (The Good & the Bad)
09/22/17 09:35 PM

I'm new to the forum guys so bear with me. I'm not usually the one to post rather than read, but I thought this would be something interesting for some of y'all fans to read about my experiences meeting the Cast of Big Brother 19. Cheers!

I'll break them down by name and in the order of which I met them.

First up Kevin/Jason:
A couple of friends and I were waiting to see the cast we didn't realize we had missed Kevin. We went inside to find him meeting with his family. They were all super excited to see him.

The most interesting thing was watching Jason walk up and Kevin's wife walk towards him. She introduced herself and they hugged. Jason kept saying "I'm so sorry" and she kept saying it was okay. It was a sweet moment and he seemed sincerely sorry for what he said on the live feeds about her.

Kevin walked over to say hi to us and was one of the nicest men I've ever met. Just a genuinely kind sweet man. He first said "Don't believe the rumors. Me and whistlenut are friends. I just heard what he said earlier but it's okay. We are good. He's my friend" Then he just talked to us and it was like we saw an old friend for the first time in awhile. He took pictures (even calling his family over to take pictures with us lol) and talked. He even invited us up for soda in his room lol but we told him to enjoy the time with his family. Hands down the nicest cast member and most welcoming.

Cody:
Cody was very quiet. He was polite and took pictures. He didn't say much and seemed a awkward but was nice. He said thank you for the support.

Christmas:
She was the one person I was excited to meet. My favorite. She was nice and seemed sweet. She was busy with her friends but she took the time to say hello and take a picture and even suggested we move for better lighting.

Matt:
Matt was very nice. He was very relaxed and friendly. My friend told him "thank you for voting the right way" and he said how he was "still ***** pissed" about the vote and that living in the jury house was him and raven and a bunch of very bitter angry people who hated paul. He didn't understand it and said you have to vote for best gameplay and as unhappy he was to be evicted by Paul he still recognized his gameplay and couldn't not vote for him. We probably could have sat and talked game with him for awhile longer but we didn't want to keep him.

Big Brother Party the next night.

Saw Kevin and Jason again. Kevin was just as nice as the night before. Even said hed hang out all night if we wanted to. Jason was friendly with his wife and taking pictures with everyone and interacting with fans.

Matt & Raven:
Matt and Raven were very nice. Raven was into the photos with fans. My friends got photos with them but I didn't ask as I didn't care for Raven. They went to walk by and I asked Matt for a photo and it kind of looked like Raven was going to jump in but I think she realized I was just asking Matt so she stood off to the side. They were very friendly with fans and took a lot of time with them like Kevin and Jason.

Elena & Mark:
Mark was very nice and kept asking fans that wanted photos with him "Did you enjoy the show? were you entertained?" He asked this to each and every fan who took a picture with him. He was very polite and seemed sincere. Elena was very animated and bubbly. She was doing interviews and would stop and take pictures with fans. She seemed to enjoy meeting the fans but she was one that a lot of people seemed to want to interview so she was busy with that alot.

Alex:
I wasn't really interested in meeting Alex cause as the season went on I cared for her less and less but I got to admit, she was SUPER nice. She would ask your name. Introduce herself and give you a BIG hug. She had her boyfriend with her, who didn't seem very excited to be there but she was. She took time with all the fans and seems very into meeting each one.

Cody & Jessica:
Things were very different when Cody was with Jessica. He didn't look thrilled with the attention and would try to move away from it every chance he got. Not nearly as nice as he was the night before.

Jessica. I really did give her the benefit of the doubt. I didn't care much for her on the show but when Cody left she seemed much more likable and like she had the potential to be a very good player. Then he came back and she went back to the same Jessica from earlier. Then she left and I enjoyed her live instagrams. I thought she isn't so bad. Then I met her and I think my initial opinion might have been spot on. She seemed very full of herself and she didn't seem very interested in interacting with any of the fans. She signed autographs quickly to seemingly get it over with and move away from the fans. My friend asked twice for a photo with her. Not in a pushy way just if she wouldn't mind doing it. Both times she ignored. Then cody dragged her off by her arm to go somewhere else.

Again, my friend approached for one last try. The one he was really look forward to meeting. He asked and she snickered and Cody pulled her by her arm again into the party. After three times being dissed by Jessica my friend was over it and didn't care to meet her anymore. I understand if you don't care for the attention but it comes with the game. Everyone for the most part was very receptive of the fans and appreciative of the support and love they were getting. I think they understand that it may not last forever so to enjoy it while it's there. Jessica and Cody (only when he was with here, because by himself he was nice) did not seem seem to care or want the attention. It was very off putting.

Last but not least, Josh & Christmas:
They showed up very late and Christmas seemed to be hammered. She couldn't keep her eyes straight and just looked like she could pass out at anytime. I'm giving my girl a pass for not being overly fan friendly at the party when she got there cause it honestly seemed like she pre gamed very hard and needed Josh's help just to walk into the party.

Josh didn't seem overly thrilled to meet people. In fact, a pap mentioned him not loving his fans and he said he loved the fans but he didn't stop or want to interact with anyone. Eventually he did slow down and take pictures with Christmas and some fans because Christmas seemed to want to do it. It's hard to gauge how Josh is because it did seem like he was having to take care of Christmas in the moment so maybe that played into the way he was acting a bit but a friend of ours met him earlier in the day and said he seemed a little bit diva. I can see that in the brief time I saw him.

Cameron, Ramses, Jillian and Dominique were also there. They all seemed pretty friendly. Ramses seemed very excited and to be one of the nicer house guests.

PS
Paul didn't seem to attend the party, atleast while i was there. I did meet him last year and he was super friendly and took a lot of time with the fans.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My Experiences meeting the BB19 Cast (The Good & the Bad)
bbfanm
09/22/17 09:35 PM
xx * thanks for sharing with us :) NT
Belle
09/26/17 11:44 AM
xx * Americas Favorite houseguest vote is over so Jess doesnt need to be nice anymore. NT
bah711
09/23/17 06:39 PM
xx * I watched Jess & Cody do a live IG today from her apt. They were both open, honest, kind and friendly! Party was chaotic and overwhelming,--->
parrotbrain
09/24/17 09:43 PM
xx * AFP votes for CODY were a waste just like we said.
sunkist
09/24/17 09:49 AM
xx * BINGO!!!! NT
justin_2pac
09/23/17 10:53 PM
xx * Thanks for this! So shocked Jess was a diva....or not lol NT
justin_2pac
09/23/17 04:37 PM
xx * We should have compared notes. I just posted similar on the Discussion forum. NT
BB_oldguy
09/23/17 12:05 PM
xx * Thanks for posting, enjoyed reading your thoughts! NT
Kryamina
09/23/17 11:00 AM
xx * Welcome and thanks for sharing your experiences with us! NT
MyBestBud
09/23/17 10:37 AM
xx * Welcome to posting on JU!! LOL Great write up of your fun experience.Well except for how Jessica acted.LOLFun getting a birds-eye view from a fan!! NT
Mazita
09/23/17 10:10 AM
xx * Thank You NT
Athena28
09/23/17 08:39 AM
xx * Nice write up! Thanks for sharing. NT
stargazerfromnc
09/23/17 05:11 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 14333
Thread Tags: christmas, Paul, Raven, Matt, Kevin, Jessica, cody, Elena, Mark, josh, Alex

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)