Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Paul Answers The Question On Everyone's Mind: What Happened?
09/21/17 06:22 PM

Paul Answers The Question On Everyone's Mind: What Happened?
The two-time BB runner-up sheds some light on history repeating itself.
Sep 21, 2017 12:45pm

Though the conclusion of Big Brother 19 was particularly exciting for one Houseguest, it left 16 others disappointed.

None more so than runner-up—for the second year in a row, by only one vote—Paul Abrahamian.

As the only returning Houseguest playing Season 19, Paul should've had a huge target on his back, yet he managed to maneuver his way to the bitter end and manipulate every major event inside the house.

So... what happened? We caught up with Paul to get his take.

Last night you told host Julie Chen that you didn't know where things went wrong. Now that you've had a night to think about it... what happened? Do you have more to share about the finale results and how you're feeling?

Paul Abrahamian: I’m just going to go ahead and assume that the Jury was just not satisfied with something. You know, I don't think they understood the position that I was in and I had to do what I did to make sure I wasn't nominated every week and taken out.

And I think that maybe when they were clipped before me, maybe they were a little upset about that or thought that I backstabbed them, but I never promised anyone that I'd throw my game away for them, so I'm not sure why they would have expected me to. Read on here: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1007607/paul-answers-the-question-on-everyone-s-mind-what-happened-/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Paul Answers The Question On Everyone's Mind: What Happened?
Dreamer Administrator
09/21/17 06:22 PM
xx * Hard to believe he could win any comps with that big chip on his shoulder. NT
savjoz
09/22/17 06:36 PM
xx * Why does it say in the beginning it left 16 others disappointed? Last I checked 5 voted for Josh, and Dominique would have as well. Misleading. NT
Melchiori
09/22/17 10:10 AM
xx * I think it meant there were 16 who didn't win. Misleading? Yeah. NT
stargazerfromnc
09/22/17 03:06 PM
xx * I don’t think he appreciates the amount of respect he already had in the bank with the new players and viewership that gave him an advantage when he
all8up
09/21/17 07:29 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 9270
Thread Tags: Paul BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)