Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother: The final three speak! Josh, Paul, and Christmas share their feelings about the jury vote and play a game of ‘What if?’
09/21/17 08:42 AM

Big Brother: The final three speak!

Josh, Paul, and Christmas share their feelings about the jury vote and play a game of ‘What if?’

Dalton Ross

Posted on September 21, 2017 at 11:20am EDT

///snip///
Some of the highlights:

Christmas on getting voted out so close to the end:
“It’s really crushing. It hurts my heart. It was really, really difficult for me.”

Christmas on voting for Paul over Josh:
“Paul was always five steps ahead. Josh also said he was going to take me to final two. When he did not take me to final two, I knew where I had to put my vote.”

Christmas on how she would have done in the finals against Josh:
“I believe the jury would have voted for me.”
Read on here: http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/21/big-brother-finale-paul-josh-christmas/

Listen here~

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: The final three speak! Josh, Paul, and Christmas share their feelings about the jury vote and play a game of ‘What if?’
Dreamer Administrator
09/21/17 08:42 AM
xx * It's clear they don't understand that we can see most everything they say/do in the house and either haven't come to grips with the reality of
all8up
09/21/17 11:25 AM
xx * X'mas is not going to win. Jurors knew how she sailed through the game. She was nothing!
joel12
09/21/17 10:57 AM
xx * Xmas was so full of it saying she voted for Paul bc Josh promised her f2!She said herself the other day she wld tell them 2 take eachother&bow out! NT
taraleigh3182
09/21/17 10:24 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 7452
Thread Tags: Christmas BB19, Josh BB19, Paul BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)