Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother finale: Julie Chen says 'Paul was robbed' ~ The host also reveals how much Cody won the fan vote by and her dream Celebrity Big Brother...
09/21/17 08:13 AM

Big Brother finale: Julie Chen says 'Paul was robbed'

The host also reveals how much Cody won the fan vote by and her dream Celebrity Big Brother candidate

Dalton Ross@DaltonRoss

Posted on September 21, 2017 at 10:19am EDT

Each week, host Julie Chen will answer a few questions about the latest events in the Big Brother house.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Well, they say to expect the unexpected on this show, but how shocked are you that the jury voted for Josh over Paul, especially considering Josh got votes from people like Cody and Mark that he tormented inside the house?
JULIE CHEN: I didn’t know what to expect with the jury votes. Honestly, I thought this will be either a landslide for Paul, or Josh wins by a vote of two. The only locks I thought Paul had were Raven and Matt. But I thought Alex would bury the hatchet being the gamer she is, and that Cody would also respect and recognize that Paul truly did outplay everyone. No dice. Not even from Mark, who seemed so level-headed when it comes to being about who played who and who was running the show.

Do you think the jury made the right decision?
I think the jury made the wrong choice. Paul was robbed. But Josh was no slouch. He won competitions, had a conscience and didn’t mislead people in the same slick way that Paul did.Read on here: http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/21/big-brother-finale-julie-chen-paul-josh/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother finale: Julie Chen says 'Paul was robbed' ~ The host also reveals how much Cody won the fan vote by and her dream Celebrity Big Brother...
Dreamer Administrator
09/21/17 08:13 AM
xx * Paul lost because of his worst enemy, himself! NT
GreenWilderness
09/21/17 02:20 PM
xx * bitter bitter bitter jury... NT
johnnycat
09/21/17 01:00 PM
xx * Production was robbed... Paul got exactly what he earned. Next time when you leave your goodbye messages... own your game instead of continuing the
all8up
09/21/17 11:38 AM
xx * ^^THIS! He needed to OWN it. Tell people, I had multiple alliances in the hope to get to the end. I was loyal to who was in power. OWN it! NT
mmd
09/22/17 09:40 AM
xx * This just shows how truly awful and out of touch Julie is as a host now. NT
Weazy
09/21/17 11:07 AM
xx * Jurors choice were right to declare JOSH the winner.
joel12
09/21/17 11:00 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 10690
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)