Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Jason And Alex Have A Tearful Reunion In The Big Brother Jury House
09/16/17 12:50 AM

Jason And Alex Have A Tearful Reunion In The Big Brother Jury House
The ride-or-die pair put the past behind them in an emotional reconciliation.

After Jason's no-holds-barred eviction interview with host Julie Chen, you can imagine the rodeo clown's surprise upon discovering his ride-or-die wasn't involved in his blindsided eviction.

Raven, who entered the Jury house shortly after the Iowa-native, broke the news to Whistle-Nut. Overcome with guilt from his behavior on eviction night, Jason hoped Alex would forgive him.
Following last week's eviction, Wiener Woman joined the Jury—in her BB Comics hero costume, no less—and brought proof in the form of a tape to prove her innocence.

After rolling the clip, an apologetic Jason said, with tears in his eyes, "I just wish I could take back all of the feelings that I had against you when I was walking out that door."
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1007578/jason-and-alex-have-a-tearful-reunion-in-the-big-brother-jury-house/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Jason And Alex Have A Tearful Reunion In The Big Brother Jury House
Dreamer Administrator
09/16/17 12:50 AM
xx * Awww they are a great pair! NT
michelle
09/16/17 12:13 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 7797
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Jason BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)