Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
If I Didn't Hate You, We'd Still Be Good Friends
09/15/17 02:32 PM

If I Didn't Hate You, We'd Still Be Good Friends
Friday, September 15, 2017
By FeedWatcher

Last night was the last live eviction show before the Finale, leaving us with the Final Three players, whether we like it or not. No one who watches the live feeds or keeps up with the action online was surprised at the outcome of the eviction, but the Jury House segments were the highlight of the episode.

And Julie looked nice last night. It's not what I would wear if I were the host of a long-running summer series that airs three nights each week in Prime Time, nor if I was married to the Head Honcho of CBS. But I guess it is noble of Julie to keep working at all at this point, heading up a daily talk show as well as the Big Brother coverage. Some young, ambitious stylist needs to get in there, maybe even offering to dress her for a few episodes free of charge, to get their foot in the door.

As the show kicked off, in the "Previously on Biiiiiig Brother..." segment, we saw Paul doing that whole hands-on-his-head, self-indulgent, congratulatory address to the commoners, letting them know what an accomplishment it was for them to join him in the Final Four. We saw him do this at the Final Six, and Final Five, too.

There is a whole thead on Reddit making fun of this cringeworthy moment. So condescending and smarmy. Paul has many skills and natural talents, but self-awareness isn't part of that portfolio.

That necklace though.

Paul nominated Josh and Kevin for eviction. I'm sure Christmas felt triumphant that "her guy" showed such loyalty to her by keeping her off the block.

Kevin wasn't worried, though, because he and Paul have been tight since the very beginning. Yeah, about that Kevin....

Kevin told the house guests yesterday about the origin of this gray turtleneck sweater, as well as the gray shawl-collared cardigan that he wears in the house. As he packed up his belongings, he showed them that the tags said both sweaters were 100% Merino wool, and explained that his daughter bought both of them at a thrift store for $1.98 each.

Kevin: And when I wore this one the first time (the cardigan) in here everyone said, oh, is that some rich guy sweater? But it was $1.98 when my daughter bought it.

The conversation then devolved into Christmas bragging about her lambskin All Saints leather jacket being part of her daily wardrobe, with Paul chiming in that he has that same jacket too, plus every other cool leather jacket, too. Read on here, includes jury house recap too: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2017/09/if-i-didnt-hate-you-wed-still-be-good.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If I Didn't Hate You, We'd Still Be Good Friends
Dreamer Administrator
09/15/17 02:32 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 3945
Thread Tags: julie chen, Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Jason BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Elena BB19, Matthew BB19, Raven BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)