HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

WillRulz
Jokers Pro
Reged: 05/22/03
Dr. Will Kirby Talks Season 19, Chairing Jury Debate
09/11/17 06:25 AM

By: John Powell – GlobalTV.com

When you have a group of players such as we have seen on Big Brother 19 , there is only one person who can manage such a cagey, bitter and unscrupulous jury: Dr. Will Kirby, one of the game’s greatest players. He has seen it and done it all in the game of Big Brother.

Kirby has returned to moderate the jury debate this season, but what keeps him coming back for more?

“Imagine being a huge basketball fan, watching your favourite team for the entire season and then during game seven of the NBA finals, sitting courtside to work as an assistant coach. Best seat in the house!” said an excited Kirby.

As always, the Season 2 winner, Big Brother All-Star and one of the game’s greatest strategists, takes his role very seriously, understanding that he has a lot of sway with the jury members. Kirby just wants to keep the discussion on track and get the jurors to contemplate each and every scenario very carefully.

“It honestly doesn’t matter to me who they ultimately vote to win as long as they have truly explored their feelings and weighed their emotional connection to the remaining houseguests. No true fan wants to see a jury that just casts votes as knee-jerk reactions to their own personal bias and I’m at peace if they want to cast a vote just to hurt someone but I want them to take complete ownership of any decision that they ultimately make,” he said.

Full Story

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Dr. Will Kirby Talks Season 19, Chairing Jury Debate
WillRulz
09/11/17 06:25 AM
xx * I like the Celebrity Big Brother: Spawn of POTUS Edition idea. NT
Ephandis
09/11/17 08:09 AM
xx * I can't get over how different he looks.
amandajaye
09/11/17 08:05 AM
xx * Really! If I'd seen that pic out of context, I wouldn't have known who it was! NT
Lurkernomore
09/11/17 12:19 PM
xx * "My personal thoughts on bullying and intimidation as a strategy? It is brutish and uncivilized. I respond best to gameplay based on intelligence,
Caramel
09/11/17 07:36 AM
xx * Paul will NEVER have half the charm and charisma that Will possesses. NT
NSGirl
09/12/17 10:34 AM
xx * Very well said Caramel!! That is the gameplay I admire too! NT
Mazita
09/11/17 09:44 AM
xx * This is why Paul A will never be regarded as one of the greats. The leagues of Dr. Will, Dan G, Dani R are long gone. The HG's today are weak NT
angel
09/11/17 07:41 AM
xx * If ED is considered one of the greats, then Paul will as well. NT
Moviegal
09/12/17 12:46 PM
xx * And it takes a weak one to turn into the devil, himself. They should have listened to Dominique. Her realization enraged him. He prolly would
Caramel
09/11/17 12:30 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 8817
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)