Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother: Raven says she 'played a great game' ~ The evicted player also is convinced Paul voted for her to stay
09/08/17 03:01 PM

Big Brother: Raven says she 'played a great game'

The evicted player also is convinced Paul voted for her to stay

Dalton Ross

Posted on September 8, 2017 at 4:34pm EDT

//snip///
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: One person voted for you to stay. Whom do you think that was and why?
RAVEN WALTON: It was Paul. I know he voted for me to stay and voted out Kevin. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t. I know in my heart he meant what he said. I love him to death, and I know it was Paul. I can’t wait to continue this friendship outside of this house.

If you could go back and change one thing about your game, what would it be?
Honestly, nothing. I felt like I played a great game. I was a very social player and worked with Matthew and Paul the entire summer. Matthew and I may have seemed like we were in our own little world, but we knew everything that was going on.

What was your end game — meaning had you made it to the end, whom did you want to be sitting next to?
I would want to be sitting next to Paul, 100 percent. We agreed on that like week two or three, and when I say something and make a promise, I keep it. Paul is the same way. I probably would have lost to Paul, but I would have been okay with that, just right in my book.
Read on here: http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/08/big-brother-raven-walton/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Raven says she 'played a great game' ~ The evicted player also is convinced Paul voted for her to stay
Dreamer Administrator
09/08/17 03:01 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 634
Thread Tags: Raven BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)