Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother 19: Jason Dent Gets Bucked off the BB Bull
09/08/17 02:55 PM

Big Brother 19: Jason Dent Gets Bucked off the BB Bull

September 8, 2017 – 5:02 PM
By Mike Bloom

//snip///
You were visibly upset upon Josh telling you in his goodbye message that Paul had helped organize a plan to blindside you this week. Has Paul burned a bridge with you, considering how close your alliance was?
Absolutely. The whole premise in building an alliance is honoring it and getting to the end. If you’re going to be counterfeit, then what is the point? If you’re building a bridge and your co-worker puts dynamite on the work you just done, you don’t have a bridge. He burned that bridge, he set fire to it.

You had one of the most prevalent pairings in the house with Alex and both of you were large competition threats. Looking back, would you have made different decisions regarding keeping other pairs or strong competitors in the house to lessen the size of your target?
Yes, I would have, because that was the original plan, and why Paul, Alex and I had our final three, to battle it out in the end and have a fun, intense final week. But, competitors tend to be more honest and upfront because they have more confidence, whereas less competitive people are going to be more sneaky and shady because that’s where their value lies. I wish I got the sneaks out and stuck to my guns. I don’t know if it was Paul that turned that…it was definitely Paul, because I wanted to keep Mark and Elena and they kept fighting me on it.
Read on here: https://parade.com/600570/mikebloom/big-brother-19-jason-dent-gets-bucked-off-the-bb-bull/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother 19: Jason Dent Gets Bucked off the BB Bull
Dreamer Administrator
09/08/17 02:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 554
Thread Tags: Jason BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)