Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother: Jason says 'I don't believe Paul for a second'
09/08/17 02:49 PM

Big Brother: Jason says 'I don't believe Paul for a second'

Dalton Ross

Posted on September 8, 2017 at 4:22pm EDT

///snip///
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Describe for me what is going through your mind when you hear that you have been voted out.
JASON DENT: “You’re not in your 20s…” That’s what was going through my mind. “You’re 38, you have a wife and two kids. Shut your mouth and go out the door as fast as you can — grab your bag, shut your mouth, and go out the door.”

Josh said in his final message to you that it was Paul’s “elaborate plan” to get you out, while Paul said in his final message that he was with counterfeit people and it wasn’t him. Whom do you believe?
I don’t believe Paul, because he’s using that to say he had to save himself. Counterfeit happens when you and Alex throw the HOH to Christmas. I don’t believe Paul for a second.

You said you would like to go back in the house for five minutes. If you could, what would you do or say?
I would like to show these guys how tough they really aren’t. It wouldn’t have taken very long.
Read on here: http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/08/big-brother-19-jason-dent/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Jason says 'I don't believe Paul for a second'
Dreamer Administrator
09/08/17 02:49 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 612
Thread Tags: Jason BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)