HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: Cowboy Up, Meatball Down ~ Bobby Moynihan has more in common with you than you realized
09/06/17 10:59 PM

Big Brother recap: Cowboy Up, Meatball Down

Bobby Moynihan has more in common with you than you realized

Justin Kirkland

Posted on September 6, 2017 at 9:38pm EDT

Listen, y’all. I care about you, and you might care about me or this recap or at minimum Julie Chen, maybe, so let’s be honest about the world. In these times, more often than not, we have to choose the best of the worst. Politics. Summer blockbusters. Pop diva albums of 2017. It only makes sense that Big Brother would follow suit. And you know what? This week, it may just be — ugh. Excuse me, that was me choking a little bit because the name I was about to say was Josh.

If you missed last episode, sit down, child; let’s talk. Somehow, Paul convinced literally everyone to throw the HOH competition to Christmas with the intention of eliminating someone in the house other than the person he was talking to. Any other season, this would be a ludicrous strategy, but this season? Hell, sure, why not? You know what? It works. So everyone throws it, with the true plan being to eliminate either Alex or Jason. And when Christmas actually makes her move, Jason and Alex still kind of think that they might be fine because everyone deserves a second chance…I guess.

Paul immediately leans in and tries to make Jason feel safe. And in one of the biggest twists of the season, Jason…might be…on to him? I know. It sounds bonkers, but guys — the man said it himself. In a season where not volunteering to be a pawn is the bar for a “decent player,” realizations like this qualify a houseguest for outstanding gameplay. Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-33/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: Cowboy Up, Meatball Down ~ Bobby Moynihan has more in common with you than you realized
Dreamer Administrator
09/06/17 10:59 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 3265
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Raven BB19, Kevin BB19, Josh BB19, Jason BB19

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)