Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: Silver Linings Playbook ~ Seeing the light in a season of darkness.
09/03/17 09:55 PM

Big Brother recap: Silver Linings Playbook

Aubry Bracco

Posted on September 3, 2017 at 10:48pm EDT

Dear BB19, I love competition reality shows, but spending time with you three times a week this summer has been wearing on my soul. I know it’s just a game (just like all the houseguests always say when they’re in power), but it’s gotten too personal (just like all the houseguests say when they feel on the outs). I don’t have any more analogies in my library that refer to a pack of oblivious contestants led by one master player. My heart is weary from the bullying. Even worse, I feel my own outlook poisoned by the rampant negativity and delusion in this house.

So, for this one recap, I’m going to try to see the positive in this Little Shop of Horrors. Though I’ve made my eternal love for Kevin clear on social media, I’ve been trying to empathize with the hyenas in this house, because when they emerge out the front doors, the vultures will be waiting.

Grab your crabby snacks, and let’s try to see the silver linings in the predictable playbook that has been this season. Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-32/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: Silver Linings Playbook ~ Seeing the light in a season of darkness.
Dreamer Administrator
09/03/17 09:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 743
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Jason BB19, Josh BB19, Raven BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)