Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother 19: Matt Clines on Being a Serial Pawn
09/01/17 12:05 PM

Big Brother 19: Matt Clines on Being a Serial Pawn

September 1, 2017 – 2:13 PM

///snip///
In the starting weeks, we heard you talk a lot about getting to the jury phase. Did you have any intentions of changing your gameplay once that next segment of the game started, or was your discussion more focused on the idea of a jury house full of cereal?
(Laughing) That’s an awesome question! My real intentions in the game, I executed exactly as I planned. Chill out and make jury and then strategically start to ramp up. If I lasted this week, I would have had to get more aggressive. Jason and Alex are too strong in the endurance comps. I may take some criticism for not playing an aggressive game, but I wanted to lay very low to get to the jury phase. There weren’t that many opportunities for me to be aggressive or assertive, I just didn’t need to.

The past few weeks, you seemed content to be put up on the block a number of times as a pawn, citing that it was “your turn.” Did you ever think about speaking up against this, considering that you seemed to be the only one of your allies to sit on the block multiple times in a row?
For me, I didn’t want Raven to go on the block. In terms of Paul going up, I thought Raven had a better chance to go the end with Paul than with me. I didn’t want to risk him on the block. Was it tough going up there? Yes, but I don’t regret it. I was the only one to volunteer. Read on here: https://parade.com/598998/mikebloom/big-brother-19-matt-clines-on-being-a-serial-pawn/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother 19: Matt Clines on Being a Serial Pawn
Dreamer Administrator
09/01/17 12:05 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 680
Thread Tags: Matthew BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)