Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: I Am Become Josh, Destroyer of Pairs ~ Wieners take all
08/24/17 09:06 PM

Big Brother recap: I Am Become Josh, Destroyer of Pairs

Wieners take all

Darren Franich

Posted on August 24, 2017 at 10:18pm EDT

The great thing about Paul is that he looks like the comic book incarnation of Rasputin the Mad Magician, and somehow no one is noticing what a wondrous spell he is casting on his fellow housemates. Going into this week’s eviction, we saw the Bearded Baddie running game on the remaining pairs that will define the final month of Big Brother season 19. He walks up to Matt and Raven, his greatest allies in the house, and listens patiently as they reveal their plans to take a shot at Alex and Jason. And then he walks up to Alex and Jason, his greatest allies in the house, and listens patiently as they reveal their plans to take a shot at Matt and Raven.

Paul isn’t heartless. He actually thinks Alex is the one of the strongest competitors in the house. But he’s been down this road before; he’s seen what happens in Big Brother in the later stages; he knows that the worst final opponent you can have is a serious competitor. So it’s a devilishly clever plan, letting two pairs gun for each other, while he sits patiently with Joshmas. Christmas, at least, has no illusions about her role in the game. “We are f—ing gimpy,” she (kinda) jokes, intrinsically aware of why the other pairs aren’t gunning for her and Josh.

Paul’s advice is simple: Lay low. Don’t do anything. Let our enemies take care of each other. It’s a marvelous strategy, made all the more marvelous by the fact that it leaves all of Paul’s options open. If Alex and Jason keep winning comps, he’ll nudge them towards Joshmas. If Matt and Raven suddenly decide to start playing this game thing called Big Brother, Paul will praise them for all the bold moves they’ve supposedly been making. Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-28/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: I Am Become Josh, Destroyer of Pairs ~ Wieners take all
Dreamer Administrator
08/24/17 09:06 PM
xx * Paul strategy
scorchy
08/25/17 10:45 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 4616
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)