Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: If I Could Turn Back Time ~ Look back on all those pots and pans Josh smashed, I guess
08/19/17 12:44 AM

Big Brother recap: If I Could Turn Back Time

Look back on all those pots and pans Josh smashed, I guess

Justin Kirkland

Posted on August 18, 2017 at 9:11pm EDT

Wow, man, did you guys see that Double Eviction episode? No? Don’t worry… it pretty much didn’t matter at all.

After the biggest folding in Big Brother history caused Matt to use his veto on JASON, the team sent poor little Cody out the door. But first (well, second, but give me the pun), the team tried to send Mark out the door. After Jason won HOH, he had nothing to say without the instruction of Paul, and by the time Paul could get to him, the agreed upon plan was to get rid of Mark. But Mark won the veto, and here we are with one less Cody and one less Elena, and a cutie named Mark who is READY TO MAKE MOVES.

But in this Elena-free house, Alex has these ideas to get rid of Matt or Raven next to get rid of the showmances, as if any of them (sans Jessica) ever intended on actually trying to win the game. But Paul? Oh, well, he’s pretty interested in what Mark’s “big move” was. And when Mark doesn’t lean into Paul’s antagonizing, Mark decides not to respond. And it sends Paul into a tailspin. It causes Christmas to jump in and attack Mark as well, but Mark is essentially here for his cereal and just living his damn life. And that quiet approach? It may just be Mark’s ticket forward because when players start spiraling (with the exception of Josh, who has lived his life in a constant tornado-like spiral that would even make Helen Hunt audibly gasp), they typically go home. Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-25/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: If I Could Turn Back Time ~ Look back on all those pots and pans Josh smashed, I guess
Dreamer Administrator
08/19/17 12:44 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 463
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)