Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

moeopoly
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 09/05/13
'Big Brother': Julie Chen wants jury house live feeds
08/17/17 10:23 AM

'Big Brother': Julie Chen wants jury house live feeds
BY: DALTON ROSS | AUGUST 17, 2017

Turns out not only is Chen on board for live streaming activity in the Big Brother jury house, she has actually been pitching it for close to a decade!

“...speaking my language,” says Chen. “I have been pushing for this for like eight years at least. Because the jury house is where you don’t have to say anything nice to anyone anymore. You’ve already lost the money. And there has been so much drama. And, as a matter of fact, I brought it up yesterday. I said if the second person evicted tonight is Paul, we’re moving all our cameras to the jury house. Can you imagine Paul and Cody for a week alone?! And if Paul walks out of the house tonight, there goes half our content!”

Of course, as Chen points out, there are logistical reasons why jury live feeds do not exist. “The reason we don’t do it is I think a combination of A: It’s probably very costly. B: Where are you going to put the space? Even if it’s interesting to watch, it doesn’t serve the show because it has nothing to do with what’s happening on the show ultimately. Week by week there’s so much content in the Big Brother house.”

However, with CBS having launched CBS All Access, Big Brother jury house live feeds could be a great addition to the pay streaming site and incentivize even more people to sign up for the service. And Chen thinks it could be done. “If we could build an inexpensive little house that could handle it — ‘cause I don’t see Big Brother ever going off the air; this thing just has a life of its own and keeps going — it would be interesting to watch. I’m going to pitch it again. I’m going to pitch it one more time.”

Entire Podcast: http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/17/big-brother-julie-chen-jury-house-live-feeds/
(Julie's interview starts @ 30:30)
When asked to describe this season, Julie says Paul is basically a cult leader.
She also names Rachel Reilly as her favorite winner.

Edited (08/17/17 10:52 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'Big Brother': Julie Chen wants jury house live feeds
moeopoly
08/17/17 10:23 AM
xx * I would only watch the jury house this season starting this week:) NT
jjnewboots
08/17/17 12:38 PM
xx * I love that Julie was also pissed that Matt used the veto on Jason. NT
NSGirl
08/17/17 10:46 AM
xx * LOL Julie is so 2005 NT
tv_savage
08/17/17 10:46 AM
xx * they restrict game talk in jury so feeds would be sort of boring. NT
johnnycat
08/17/17 10:44 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3055
Thread Tags: julie chen, Chenbot

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)