HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
‘Big Brother 19’ Jessica Eviction Interview: ‘We Are Definitely Going To Continue Outside Of The House’
08/11/17 11:16 PM

‘Big Brother 19’ Jessica Eviction Interview: ‘We Are Definitely Going To Continue Outside Of The House’

By Martin Holmes. 8 hours ago

//snip///
Hey, Jessica. Last night you heard Josh’s goodbye message where he revealed Elena was his original target this week. Do you regret getting into confrontations with him now or do you think you would have been evicted regardless?

The part that doesn’t make sense to me, if I was not the target then why was Christmas’ temptation used to ensure that Cody couldn’t play for my safety? It just doesn’t make sense to me logically. So whatever Josh’s plan was, it doesn’t mean that the other houseguests were on board. Also, it says a lot about Josh, he does nothing but kiss Elena’s butt in the house. He sucks up to her all day, every day – it just verifies that he’s just as fake and crappy of a person as I always thought he was.

Christmas said to you this week that you struggle to separate game and personal. Do you think there was any truth to that?

I think it’s insane to say that some of the things that happened to me in the house weren’t personal. Paul came after Cody and I’s relationship, and that was very personal. He started to panic during his HOH, and he wanted to ensure that someone was going home. In order to do that, he was running out of options and essentially tried breaking Cody up on a personal level, not a game level. Also, Christmas did things in the house that were so outrageous to me that I could never look at her again. When I was HOH and came to her as a friend and as an ally, I said to her that I feared people were going to target Ramses, and she completely played dumb to the entire situation, but she was completely in on it. Read on here: http://etcanada.com/news/247323/big-brother-19-jessica-eviction-interview/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* ‘Big Brother 19’ Jessica Eviction Interview: ‘We Are Definitely Going To Continue Outside Of The House’
Dreamer Administrator
08/11/17 11:16 PM
xx * She hopes he makes friends in the house, lol. NT
anastasia612
08/13/17 09:24 PM
xx * Jess is so real how can you deny that? She grew up in the NE md they are the bet educated so calling her out is so wrong. NT
Betsy
08/14/17 07:23 PM
xx * Sorry to say, but Jessica is still clueless, petty and jealous, not a very good choice for BB. NT
DaniTheWinner
08/13/17 07:11 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 4548
Thread Tags: Jessica BB19

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)