Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother 19's Jessica Can't Get Over Josh's "Desperation for a Catchphrase"
08/11/17 11:13 PM

Big Brother 19's Jessica Can't Get Over Josh's "Desperation for a Catchphrase"

By Joyce Eng | Aug 11, 2017 3:50 PM EDT

///snip///

Now that you know Josh was targeting Elena, do you regret fighting with him and not agreeing to talk with him in private? Why or why not?
Jessica: No, I don't regret it because even though Josh claimed he wanted Elena, as we saw this season, what the HOH wants, is not always get what HOH gets. Why did Christmas use her temptation then? That doesn't make sense. I don't regret confronting Josh. He's a bully and he needs to be put in his place every once in a while.

Why didn't you and Cody try to cultivate relationships or make deals/alliances when he returned? Did you consider that you would need numbers and jury votes to stay in the game together and for one of you to win?
Jessica: We 100 percent did try that. We tried with our original alliance since we would have the numbers. Everyone did agree to that deal, but it was a complete lie. While Cody was out, I tried to rebuild relationships with everybody that week. I was doing some serious damage control. When Cody came back, people where just scared. Christmas and Paul told us people couldn't forget what Cody did the first time. It didn't matter what we tired, it was the same result. Read on here: http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-jessica-graf-exit-interview/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother 19's Jessica Can't Get Over Josh's "Desperation for a Catchphrase"
Dreamer Administrator
08/11/17 11:13 PM
xx * Says the girl who says "Cody and I" every chance she gets. NT
ToddyWalters
08/12/17 11:25 AM
xx * She's certainly not a 'me' girl, even when she should be! NT
bb4peeker
08/14/17 05:02 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 867
Thread Tags: Jessica BB19

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)