Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother: Julie Chen disappointed by Jessica saying she 'gave up'
08/11/17 11:05 PM

Big Brother: Julie Chen disappointed by Jessica saying she 'gave up'

Dalton Ross

Posted on August 11, 2017 at 2:12pm EDT

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Just last week you were praising Jessica for being a gamer, so how disappointing was it to hear her tell you that “I just gave up” in her final days in the house?
JULIE CHEN: It was soooooo disappointing to hear Jessica say she threw in the towel, but it wasn’t surprising. We saw it happen. At least she admitted it. I wanted to shake her and say, never hang your future in the hands of another human being! You’re young and have a shot at winning! If Cody is the real deal, he’ll be waiting for you on the outside. But she’s 26 and that’s probably too young to realize that.

Jessica basically said she chose love over money by sticking with Cody. Time will ultimately tell if she made the right decision, but do you think it would have been possible for her to have distanced herself from him a bit inside the house while still planning for a future together outside of it?
Had Cody not won the Battle Back, I think she’d still be in the house. Had she taken him up on letting him fall on his sword for her, she’d still be there. Had she never fallen for him in the first place? Who knows. It showed that she had some humility after he was evicted when she began socializing with the others and not in an arrogant manner. It showed good faith — even if it wasn’t a thousand percent genuine. Read on here: http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/11/big-brother-julie-chen-jessica-cody/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Julie Chen disappointed by Jessica saying she 'gave up'
Dreamer Administrator
08/11/17 11:05 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 767
Thread Tags: Jessica BB19

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)