Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: Goodbye to Love
08/11/17 01:05 AM

Big Brother recap: Goodbye to Love

Can you spell EVICTED?

Darren Franich

Posted on August 11, 2017 at 2:31am EDT

What a summer for a person to live through! Besotted with love, betrayed by friends, beset on all sides by an omnipresent madman chanting circus tunes while bashing pots and pans together: This has not been the Big Brother season that Jessica was hoping for.

Days away from her eviction, her fate sealed, Jessica seems to accept her lot. She speaks to Kevin, making plans for her lovemate Cody, who will be so lonely without her. Kevin makes promises. “I will never lie to him,” he says. “I’ll look out for him, if you want.” Kevin is done laying low. Kevin wants to make some big moves. He sees Cody as a weapon and figures he can point him in the right direction. Cody is rarely cognizant of other non-Jessica human beings in his immediate proximity, but he doesn’t like being used, and he doesn’t like making deals. “I’m always gonna be a target,” Cody confides to us, “so I’m gonna take out whoever I want.” Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-21/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: Goodbye to Love
Dreamer Administrator
08/11/17 01:05 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 1507
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Jessica BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Matthew BB19, Raven BB19

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)