Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'Big Brother 19' Shows How To Properly Rig Reality TV
08/10/17 10:31 PM

'Big Brother 19' Shows How To Properly Rig Reality TV

August 10, 2017 at 16:03PM

By Dave Ramos, writer at Creators.co I'm obsessed with Mega Man and Mr. Robot and a huge fan of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Follow me on Twitter: @DaveFinalVR
Dave Ramos

Let me be up front: Reality shows aren't my norm. They're scripted, staged, and at times completely rigged, far from "reality". It's for those reasons I tend to stay away and prefer well-scripted, beautifully shot television series like Jessica Jones, Mr. Robot, and Ozark.

Yet here I am, hooked on Big Brother 19. I find myself drawn to the game of social chess the cast is forced to play and the game-changing temptations placed before them. Not only that, but I'm oddly in favor of how the production leads the cast along to create the desired outcome. It's clearly rigged, but it's done in such a brilliant way.
Tempting The Houseguests Is The Perfect Way To Rig The Show Read on here: https://moviepilot.com/p/big-brother-19-how-to-properly-rig-reality-tv/4343163

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'Big Brother 19' Shows How To Properly Rig Reality TV
Dreamer Administrator
08/10/17 10:31 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2052
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Raven BB19, Matthew BB19

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)