Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: Not a Meatball, Not Yet a Cannoli
08/10/17 01:57 AM

Big Brother recap: Not a Meatball, Not Yet a Cannoli

It’s Day 41 of getting the same two people out of the house…

Justin Kirkland

Posted on August 9, 2017 at 9:23pm EDT

Love meatballs or hate meatballs, there’s a big one in charge this week.

And despite what that really cute scene in Lady and the Tramp wants us to believe, meatballs are complicated and messy. They’re awkward, easily pushed back and forth, and typically end with two people butting heads…and yes, I just ruined that scene and made it into something it’s definitely not, but what I’m getting at is: When a meatball is in charge, it’s very messy. You want an explanation? I’ve got one for you.

Josh starts the week with the intention of going after Elena. Why? Because she came after him one time. It’s extremely personal and not well thought out, but God love him for thinking it’s a strong game move. But at the nomination ceremony, he turns the focus to Jessica to throw Elena off his gameplay. With no finesse or reasoning, Josh decides that he wants to tell Jessica that she’s actually a pawn, but Jessica is tired, y’all. Like, Miss Hilly levels of tired. And she immediately shuts down Josh, who then says, “When you calm down, we’ll talk,” which is exactly what you don’t say to someone to calm them down. Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-20/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: Not a Meatball, Not Yet a Cannoli
Dreamer Administrator
08/10/17 01:57 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2174
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Jessica BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Raven BB19, Matthew BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)