Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: Cat Burglar!
08/03/17 11:43 PM

Big Brother recap: Cat Burglar!

A stolen pair of cat ears and a list of demands send the house into meltdown mode

Marc Snetiker

Posted on August 3, 2017 at 11:06pm EDT

Fresh off Paul’s advice to choose her actions wisely, Jessica’s first stop is getting Matt to corroborate Paul’s bombshell that Cody kept Jason and Alex around to get rid of people like Jessica and Raven. When Matt senses the inevitable nightmare of a confrontation and shrinks into his turtle shell, Jessica goes directly to Cody to find out what happened. She asks a great question: “When my mom watches this show, is she going to love you or is she gonna hate you?” Truly, the best question I’ve ever heard.

Naturally, Cody vehemently denies what Paul said. And why shouldn’t he? It was a strategy floated on Day 13, long before Cody’s relationship with Jessica looked anything like it does now. I’ll happily play devil’s advocate and opine that it’s an outdated piece of information. But still, he lied about it, which I can’t support, nor can I support how his face starts twitching as he curses under his breath and sulks away, which is as close as a person can get to a confession of guilt.

In the meantime, Paul has done the legwork of passing Jessica’s no-hex demands to the rest of the house, including Mark and Elena (the only pair from whom he conveniently omits the incredibly crucial part about Alex being the one to go home next). The house seems on board with the demands — or at least, with pretending to accept them — and Paul tells Jessica the plan is in motion. She needs a minute. Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-18/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: Cat Burglar!
Dreamer Administrator
08/03/17 11:43 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2279
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Dominique BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Jessica BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Matthew BB19, Raven BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)