Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother: Julie Chen shocked by Jessica's 'foolish move'
07/29/17 03:33 AM

Big Brother: Julie Chen shocked by Jessica's 'foolish move'

Dalton Ross

Posted on July 28, 2017 at 1:12pm EDT

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Once again, the pawn goes home. How would you critique Ramses’ game now that he has been voted out?
JULIE CHEN: Ramses had no game. He was a sweet kid who is probably way too innocent and naive and kind to play the game and get his hands a little dirty. He’s just a nice social butterfly who didn’t know how to get in there and do some damage. Or how to save himself.

What do you make of Jessica’s move during the live show to tell the other houseguests that she and Cody are safe for a few weeks, which is stretching the truth a bit from the advantage she actually got? Smart move for her to do that, or not?
Loose lips sink ships. Information is power. I would NOT have said a word if I were Jessica. Why give away the fact you are holding an ace? I think her ego got in the way of her playing clearly. She was so hell bent on showing those who blindsided her that they did not get the best of her. Just emotional and not wise. That being said, it could be fun for her to see the others scramble to figure out what’s true, what’s false. Read on here: http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/28/big-brother-19-julie-chen-ramses-paul-jessica/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Julie Chen shocked by Jessica's 'foolish move'
Dreamer Administrator
07/29/17 03:33 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2053
Thread Tags: Big Brother: Julie Chen shocked by Jessica's 'foolish move'

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)